Vessel definition, a craft for traveling on water, now usually one larger than an ordinary rowboat; a ship or boat. see more. highlight Vessel define vessel at dictionary.com.Define vessel. vessel synonyms, vessel pronunciation, vessel translation, english dictionary definition of vessel. n. 1. a hollow utensil, such as a cup, vase, or highlight Vessel - definition of vessel by the free dictionary.
Picture of Hemostsis & thrombosis Vessel medical definition
Medical definition of hematoma - medicinenet. Small vessel disease — comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of this heart condition. Small vessel disease - symptoms - mayo clinic.
- Vessel | Definition of Vessel by Merriam-Webster, Define vessel: a container (such as a cask, bottle, kettle, cup, or bowl) for holding something — vessel in a sentence.
- Bile Vessel Medical Definition | Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, Medical definition of bile vessel: any of numerous fine channels within the liver that conduct bile.
- Definition of Vessel - MedicineNet, Medical Definition of Vessel. Vessel: A tube in the body that carries fluids. Examples of vessels are blood vessels and lymph vessels. What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Slideshow. Dental (Oral) Health Quiz: Test Your Dental Hygiene IQ. Dental (Oral) Health Quiz. Heart Disease: Causes of a Heart Attack. Causes of a Heart
- Definition of Efferent vessel - MedicineNet, Medical Definition of Efferent vessel. Efferent vessel: A vessel that carries blood away from the heart. Hence, an efferent vessel is an artery or an arteriole (a little artery). What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Slideshow · Dental (Oral) Health Quiz: Test Your Dental Hygiene IQ. Dental (Oral) Health Quiz · Heart Disease: Causes of
- Nutrient vessel | definition of nutrient vessel by Medical dictionary, Looking for online definition of nutrient vessel in the Medical Dictionary? nutrient vessel explanation free. What is nutrient vessel? Meaning of nutrient vessel medical term. What does nutrient vessel mean?
- Medical Definition of Vessel - RxList, Medical Definition of Vessel. What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Slideshow · Dental (Oral) Health Quiz · Causes of a Heart Attack Slideshow. Facebook Twitter Email Print. Vessel: A tube in the body that carries fluids. Examples of vessels are blood vessels and lymph vessels. Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
- Definition of blood vessel - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms, A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z · #. blood vessel: listen (blud VEH-sel): A tube through which the blood circulates in the body. Blood vessels include a network of arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, and veins. National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
- Common medical terminology. Suffix, prefix, and root words., 25 Jul 2017 Twenty new exams were created to test your knowledge of medical terminology. [ 5 ] Medical Terms - Prefixes, roots, suffixes (Reference). Prefix: A prefix is placed at the beginning of a word to modify or change its meaning. Pre means "before." Prefixes may also indicate a location, number, or time.
- Blood Clots Glossary of Terms with Medical Definitions, See the entire definition of Anticoagulant. Arms: An appendage in anatomy and in clinical trials. See: Arm. Arteriosclerosis: Hardening and thickening of the walls of the arteries. Arteriosclerosis See the entire definition of Arteriosclerosis. Artery: A vessel that carries blood high in oxygen content away from the heart to the
- vessel - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com, Forum discussions with the word(s) "vessel" in the title: a vessel goin' snitches · Abandon Vessel · additional ocean vessel capacity · Air vessel · Air-pressure vessel · All attachments of the Vessel shall be discharged - legal arteritic vessel - medical as a large vessel drains down to the environment · As vessel escrow agent.
- blood vessel - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com, aneurysm - angioplasty - arteriole - artery - capillary - carotid - clot - embolism - pulmonary artery - thrombosis - vein - vessel. Spanish: derrame. Forum discussions with the word(s) "blood vessel" in the title: blood vessel · Broken Blood Vessel - medical cardio-cerebral blood vessel diseases - medical heart blood vessel -
- Triple vessel coronary angioplasty: acute outcome and long-term, J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988 Jul;12(1):42-8. Triple vessel coronary angioplasty: acute outcome and long-term results. DiSciascio G(1), Cowley MJ, Vetrovec GW, Kelly KM, Lewis SA. Author information: (1)Department of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond 23298. Triple vessel coronary angioplasty, defined as
- Glossary of Medical Terms - Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham's, Clinical Trial – In health care, including medicine, a clinical trial (synonyms: clinical studies, research protocols, medical research) is a process in which a Lymphatic – Pertaining to lymph or a lymph vessel; the term is used alone to designate a lymphatic vessel or, in the plural, to designate the lymphatic system.