Free, official info about 2015 icd-9-cm diagnosis code 275.0. includes coding notes, detailed descriptions, index cross-references and icd-10-cm conversion info. highlight Icd-9-cm diagnosis code 275.0 : disorders of iron metabolism.Free, official information about 2012 (and also 2013-2015) icd-9-cm diagnosis code 796.4, including coding notes, detailed descriptions, index cross-references and highlight 2012 icd-9-cm diagnosis code 796.4 : other abnormal.
Picture of Icd 9 code 2014 for elevated liver
Icd-10 version:2010 - world health organization. This management guide covers the risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of liver, gallbladder, and biliary tract cancers using radiation, surgery Liver, gallbladder, biliary tract cancers | cancer.
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.4 : Nonspecific elevation of, Specific code 2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.4. Nonspecific elevation of levels of transaminase or lactic acid dehydrogenase [LDH]. 2014; Billable Thru Sept 30/2015; Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015. Short description: Elev transaminase/ldh. ICD-9-CM 790.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.5 : Other nonspecific abnormal, Abnl liver enzymes; Abnormal enzyme level finding in specimen from digestive organ and/or abdominal cavity; Abnormal enzyme level in specimen from female genital organ; Abnormal enzyme level in specimen from respiratory organ and thorax; Abnormal enzyme level in specimens from male genital organs; Abnormal
- 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 573.8 : Other specified disorders of, Abnormal bile secretion; Acquired arteriovenous fistula of liver; Alpha-1-antitrypsin hepatitis; Antichymotrypsin deficiency-alpha-1; Blastomycosis liver; Cholestatic hepatitis; Compensatory lobar hyperplasia of liver; Decreased liver function; Drug-induced cholestatic hepatitis; Drug-induced disorder of liver; Hemorrhage of
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.8 : Other chronic nonalcoholic, 2014; Billable Thru Sept 30/2015; Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015. Short description: Chronic liver dis NEC. ICD-9-CM 571.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 571.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015.
- 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.6 : Other abnormal blood, Free, official information about 2013 (and also 2015) ICD-9-CM diagnosis code 790.6, including coding notes, detailed descriptions, index cross-references and Elevated ferritin; Elevated liver function test; Elevated serum creatinine; Elevated troponin I measurement; Ethanol in blood specimen above legal threshold for
- 2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 573.3 : Hepatitis, unspecified, Cholestatic hepatitis, drug induced; Drug induced cholestatic hepatitis; Drug induced hepatitis; Drug induced liver disease; Drug-induced cholestatic hepatitis; Drug-induced disorder of liver; Drug-induced hepatitis; Granulomatous hepatitis; Hepatic ascites and chronic active hepatitis due to toxic liver disease; Hepatic coma
- Elevated LFTS ICD 9 Code | HRFnd, 9 Jun 2014 Billable Medical Code for Nonspecific Abnormal Results of Function Study of Liver Diagnosis Code for Reimbursement Claim: ICD-9-CM 794.8 Code will be.
- ICD-9 Diagnosis Code 794.8 Abn liver function study - ICD List, ICD-9: 794.8. Short Description: Abn liver function study. Long Description: Nonspecific abnormal results of function study of liver. This is the 2014 version of the ICD-9-CM diagnosis code 794.8. Code Classification. Symptoms, signs, and ill-defined conditions (780–799). Nonspecific abnormal findings (790-796).
- ICD-9 Diagnosis Code 790.6 Abn blood chemistry NEC - ICD List, ICD-9: 790.6. Short Description: Abn blood chemistry NEC Long Description: Other abnormal blood chemistry. This is the 2014 version of the ICD-9-CM diagnosis code 790.6. Code Classification. Symptoms, signs, and ill-defined conditions (780–799). Nonspecific abnormal findings (790-796). 790 Nonspecific findings on
- 2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R94.4: Abnormal results of kidney, Free, official coding info for 2018 ICD-10-CM R94.4 - includes detailed rules, notes, synonyms, ICD-9-CM conversion, index and annotation crosswalks, DRG grouping and more.
- Elevated D-dimer ICD-9 code - AAPC, 16 Dec 2008 We had a patient come in to our ER with lower leg pain. X-ray was negative, but D-dimer was elevated, so Ultrasound was ordered. Ultrasound was also n.
- Liver Mass ICD 9 Code | HRFnd, 30 Jun 2014 Billable Medical Code for Other Specified Disorders of Liver Diagnosis Code for Reimbursement Claim: ICD-9-CM 573.8 Code will be replaced by October 2015 and. Liver mass is also known as abnormal bile secretion, acquired arteriovenous fistula of liver, alpha-1-antitrypsin hepatitis, antichymotrypsin
- Billing and Coding Guide for Screening, Diagnosis and - NYC.gov, Billing and Coding Guide for Screening,. Diagnosis and Referral of Patients with Hepatitis C. CPT® Code. Description. Hepatitis Screening Tests. 86708. Hepatitis A Hepatitis C antibody (for OraQuick® testing, use 92 modifier code or QW with Medicare). Hepatitis C Chronic hepatitis B without mention of hepatic coma.