Applicable to. congenital anomaly nos of nervous system; congenital deformity nos of nervous system; congenital disease or lesion nos of nervous system highlight 2018 icd-10-cm index > 'lesion'.Applicable to. female infertility associated with congenital anomaly of tube; female infertility due to tubal block; female infertility due to tubal occlusion highlight 2018 icd-10-cm index terms starting with 'n'.
Picture of Icd 10 optic nerve anomaly
Optic nerve hypoplasia - wikipedia. Short description: kidney anomaly nec. icd-9-cm 753.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 753.3 2012 icd-9-cm diagnosis code 753.3 : .
- 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Q14.2: Congenital, Approximate Synonyms. Bergmeisters papilla (eye condition); Bilateral congenital optic disc anomaly (eye condition); Bilateral congenital optic disc coloboma (eye condition); Congenital anomaly of bilateral optic discs; Congenital anomaly of left optic disc; Congenital anomaly of optic disc; Congenital anomaly of right optic
- 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Codes H47*: Other disorders of optic [2nd, H47 Other disorders of optic [2nd] nerve and visual pathways. H47.0 Disorders of optic nerve, not elsewhere classified. H47.01 Ischemic optic neuropathy. H47.011 …… right eye; H47.012 …… left eye; H47.013 …… bilateral; H47.019 …… unspecified eye. H47.02 Hemorrhage in optic nerve sheath. H47.021 …… right eye
- 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Q14.8: Other congenital, Free, official coding info for 2018 ICD-10-CM Q14.8 - includes detailed rules, notes, synonyms, ICD-9-CM conversion, index and annotation crosswalks, DRG grouping and more.
- 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H47.039: Optic nerve, Free, official coding info for 2018 ICD-10-CM H47.039 - includes detailed rules, notes, synonyms, ICD-9-CM conversion, index and annotation crosswalks, DRG grouping and more.
- 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H47.03: Optic nerve hypoplasia, A congenital abnormality characterized by the underdevelopment of the optic nerve. Code History. 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM); 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change; 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change. Code annotations containing back-references to H47.03:.
- ICD-10 Diagnosis Code Q14.2 Congenital malformation of optic disc, ICD-10: Q14.2. Short Description: Congenital malformation of optic disc. Long Description: Congenital malformation of optic disc. This is the 2018 version of the Congenital ocular coloboma; Micropapilla; Morning glory disc; Myelinated nerve fibers of optic disc; Optic disc structural anomaly; Optic disc vascular anomaly
- ICD-10 Diagnosis Code H47.399 Other disorders of optic disc, Diagnosis Code H47.399 information, including descriptions, synonyms, code edits, diagnostic related groups, ICD-9 conversion and references to the diseases index.
- 2015 ICD-10-CM : Q14.2 Congenital malformation of optic disc, ICD-10-CM Index References. • Anomaly, anomalous optic disc • Anomaly, anomalous vessel optic papilla • Cavity optic papilla • Coloboma optic disc • Deformity vessels of optic papilla • Imperfect closure optic nerve entry • Inversion optic papilla • Large physiological cup • Loop vascular on papilla • Malformation optic disc
- 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.49 : Other disorders of optic, 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.099 Other disorders of optic nerve, not elsewhere classified, unspecified eye. Approximate Synonyms. Aberrant III nerve regeneration; Bilat optic nerve disorder; Bilateral optic nerve disorder (eye condition); Compression of optic chiasm; Compression of optic nerve; Compression of optic tract
- 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.57 : Specified congenital, 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q14.2 Congenital malformation of optic disc. Approximate Synonyms. Congenital coloboma of optic disc; Congenital optic disc coloboma. Applies To. Coloboma of optic disc (congenital). ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 743.57: Anomaly, anomalous (congenital)
- 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.22 : Crater-like holes of optic, 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.399 Other disorders of optic disc, unspecified eye. Approximate Synonyms. Bilat optic disc anomaly; Bilateral congenital optic disc anomaly; L optic disc anomaly; Left congenital optic disc anomaly; Left optic disc anomaly; Optic disc anomaly, both eyes; Optic nerve pit, congenital; Pit of optic disc
- ICD-10-CM Code H47.399 - Other disorders of optic disc, ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016. H47.399 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other disorders of optic disc, unspecified eye. A 'billable ODD have also been referred to as congenitally elevated or anomalous discs, pseudopapilledema, pseudoneuritis, buried disc drusen, and disc hyaline bodies. They may be
- ICD-10 Chapter VII: Diseases of the eye, adnexa - Wikipedia, The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints,. (H48) Disorders of optic (2nd) nerve and visual pathways in diseases classified elsewhere (H57.0) Anomalies of pupillary function.