Number: 0091. policy. aetna considers endometrial ablation medically necessary for women who meet all of the following selection criteria: menorrhagia * unresponsive highlight Endometrial ablation - medical clinical policy bulletins.G y n e c o l o g i c s o l u t i o n s physician payment gynecologic procedures 2011 coding & reimbursement guide *hysteroscopy is not required with the novasure system. highlight Gynecologic procedures - the science of sure – hologic.
Picture of Laser Surgery: Cervical Cervical Cervical Laser Surgery Cpt codes for endometrial ablation
Medicaid provider information: medicaid: medical services. Gynecologic procedures 2015 coding & reimbursement guide * hysteroscopy is not required with the novasure ® system. ** this code is not payable by medicare. 2015 coding & reimbursement guide - - novasure.
- Endometrial Ablation - Blue Cross of Idaho, Ablation or destruction of the endometrium is used to treat menorrhagia in women who failed standard therapy.
- Reimbursement | NovaSure, Know your CPT codes. It's important that your office determine and submit the appropriate codes, charges and modifiers for services rendered. If you or your staff needs assistance verifying correct coding procedures prior to submitting claims, be sure to contact the patient's insurance provider. For your convenience, we have
- hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation - AAPC, 3 Apr 2011 Default Coding Hysteroscopy before but not during thermoablation. How do you code a Hysteroscopy performed before the thermoablation. do you just code CPT 58353, Endometrial ablation, thermal, without hysteroscopic guidance or CPT 58563, Hysteroscopy, surgical with endometrial ablation.
- Endometrial Ablation - Medical Clinical Policy Bulletins | Aetna, Other CPT codes related to the CPB: 57558, Dilation and curettage of cervical stump [covered when the results of the histopathological report from the endometrial sampling procedure have been reviewed before the ablation procedure is scheduled, and where structural abnormalities (fibroids, polyps) that require surgery
- Endometrial Ablation - Health Net, Clinical Policy: Endometrial Ablation. Reference Number: CP.MP.106. Effective Date: 02/16. Revision Log. Last Review Date: 09/17. Coding Implications. failed endometrial ablation. JSLS. 2013 Oct-Dec;17(4):503-7. Coding Implications. This clinical policy references Current Procedural Terminology (CPT. ®. ). CPT. ®.
- 2017 Gyn-Surg Coding and Payment Quick - Boston Scientific, Hysteroscopy, surgical; with removal of leiomyomata. Endometrial Ablation with the Genesys HTA™ System. 58563. Hysteroscopy, surgical; with endometrial ablation (eg, endometrial resection, electrosurgical ablation, thermoablation). CPT®. Code. Short Descriptor. MD In-Office. Medicare Allowed. Amount. MD In-Facility.
- Hysteroscopy Procedures - Cook Medical, The entity billing Medicare and/or third party payers is solely responsible for the accuracy of the codes assigned to the services and CPT® Code Description $2,084.59. $238.30. $345.97. 58563 Hysteroscopy, surgical; with endo- metrial ablation (eg, endometrial resection, electrosurgical ablation, thermoablation).
- Intrauterine Ablation or Resection of the Endometrium - Blue Cross, section: Added photodynamic endometrial ablation as non-covered (investigational);. Listed VestaBlate with 12 RF electrodes as a multi-electrode balloon under second bullet;. Removed "including high frequency radiofrequency (RF) probes" and "microwave energy"; Contraindications updated. CPT Code 0009T removed
- 331 Endometrial Ablation - Blue Cross Blue Shield MA, CPT codes: Code Description. 58353. Endometrial ablation, without hysteroscopic guidance. 58356. Endometrial cryoablation with ultrasonic guidance, including endometrial curettage, when performed. 58563. Hysteroscopy, surgical, with endometrial ablation (e.g., endometrial resection, electrosurgical ablation
- Questionnaire - Endometrial Ablation - BCN e-referral - Blue Cross, HTA® System), microwave (Microwave Endometrial Ablation (MEA) from Microsulis Medical/Hologic), radiofrequency electricity (Novasure®), and thermal balloon (ThermaChoice, ThermaChoice II, ThermaChoice III, Cavaterm™). Procedure code. Description. *58353. Endometrial ablation, thermal, without hysteroscopic
- Endometrial Ablation, 1 Mar 2017 CODING. Codes Number. Description. CPT. 58353. Endometrial ablation, without hysteroscopic guidance. 58356. Endometrial cryoablation with ultrasonic guidance, including endometrial curettage, when performed. 58563. Hysteroscopy, surgical, with endometrial ablation (e.g., endometrial resection,.
- CG-SURG-15 Endometrial Ablation, Inclusion or exclusion of a procedure, diagnosis or device code(s) does not constitute or imply member coverage or provider reimbursement policy. CPT. 58353. Endometrial ablation, thermal, without hysteroscopic guidance. 58356. Endometrial cryoablation with ultrasonic guidance, including endometrial curettage,
- Endometrial Ablation - BCBSF Medical Policies (Medical Coverage, NOTE: There is no specific CPT or HCPCS code for uterine nerve ablation (UNA), laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA) or presacral neurectomy (PSN). CPT code 58578 (unlisted laparoscopy procedure, uterus) may be used to report UNA or LUNA.